Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blog Mission Possible

So here I am embarking on a mission that I always wanted to pursue, but felt that I would never have the time...
Well, I still don't have the time but I thought...what the hey, a new year is coming so start that blog!

I admire so many people that blog that I just couldn't wrap my mind around why people would want to follow my thoughts and musings, but here I am...thinking and musing anyway.

This blog will consist of many things because I am currently...
...a pretty new wife (meaning just one year in, but pretty on a good day...lol)
...a new mom (14 months in...oh yeah!)
...a 3rd grade teacher
...a Director of a dance school & youth dance company
...a returning student (going back to get a 2nd Master's...as if the 1st one wasn't enough)
...on top of being a daughter, sister, aunt, and friend...

Yup, life is busy for me...so hop aboard as I journey down this path hopefully headed toward Purpose and Light...

This Blog mission went from impossible to possible with just a couple of clicks.  Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment